• Call: +359 876 262 949
  • FB:http://www.facebook.com/hbmill
  • Mail:office@hbmill.com

Our Clients about us

img
“Remarkable results that exceeded our expectations. The project was finished on time and we intend to work with Hb Dream Mill for any other web project we undertake in the future!”
Svetoslav Marinov – Manager of Euro Projects
img
“The easiest communication with this team and I’m not exaggerating. Everything I explain via mail is 95% done, the other 5%, if something misunderstood left, I mark it and it is all clear. My website is just the way I imagine it. It is so easy for me that I don’t have to check when the domain expire, I just receive proform, I pay, then the invoice and it’s forgotten. As a whole: I want to do my main job and the website be comfortable for the clients and works for me – so I’ve got it!”
Miglena Eftimova – Manager of Mig03